Well-appointed gathering places and an array of social activities encourage social interaction with family and friends at each community. Avoiding isolation is a crucial component to maintaining emotional health and wellness. That’s why each day is filled with social activities.
From daily housekeeping and assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing, to emergency call systems in every apartment, you’ll find the support and security that provides peace of mind both for our residents and their families.
Assisted living residents at MacIntosh care communities appreciate amenities including:
- 24-Hour Professional Nursing Staff
- Private Apartments
- Emergency Call System
- Medication Management
- Restaurant-Style Bistro Menus prepared by Chefs
- Health & Wellness Monitoring
- Housekeeping & Linen Service
- Podiatry, Dental & Optometry Services
- Assistance with Bathing, Dressing & Grooming
- Psychological Services
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy Available
- Furnished Respite Suite for Short-Term Accommodations
MacIntosh assisted living residences are located at Canal Winchester, Mill Run, New Albany, Pickaway and Whetstone communities. For more information about assisted living or to find a MacIntosh assisted living community near you, please call (614) 345-9500.
“As soon as I moved in, I felt part of a family! I came initially for rehabilitation after being in the hospital. I was in terrible shape when I got out of the hospital, but New Albany's therapy program got me back on my feet! I was then lucky to move into Assisted Living. Everyone here is so friendly and made me feel right at home.”