Each treatment plan is unique, designed to help every long-term care resident make his or her own decisions
Personalized healthcare means every Macintosh care community resident, with the support of their family, remains instrumental to making decisions about their care. We respect these personal preferences to provide an atmosphere where residents can truly thrive as individuals. Uncompromised healthcare means each community is consistently well maintained, quality standards never waver, and residents maintain the highest quality of life without fail.
How is a MacIntosh care community different from a nursing home?
The MacIntosh Company is locally owned and staffed by associates who live in the same communities we serve. That means you’ll see our executive staff walking the hallways and working side-by-side with our healthcare and community associates. Residents, families and staff all are on a first-name basis. This local ownership truly sets us apart from other chain communities. Each care community is like a neighborhood, with its own culture and personality. Whether you select Canal Winchester, Mill Run, Monterey, New Albany, Pickaway, West Park or Whetstone, we take the time to learn the individual preferences of every resident and provide choices to meet each person's needs, through:
- Permanent staffing assignments that support genuine relationships
- Engaging dining experiences to promote social interaction and a variety of tasty food options
- Resident-directed bathing choices supporting decisions on when and how often to bathe
- Natural rising, allowing residents to awaken when they choose or feel ready
- Restful nights providing an uninterrupted sleep pattern (unless medically necessary) for our residents
For more information about skilled nursing or long-term care or to find a MacIntosh care community near you, please call (614) 345-9500.
“My mom loves the nurses that care for her. They attend to all of her needs. The entire care team is excellent, very attentive and helpful. The open communication with the staff is great and gives me peace of mind that my mom is well taken care of.”